Translate

Friday, January 11, 2013

Amacci Winter Hair Sale and Outlet

Yay! Good news to come home to.  After being out on a hunt for 3 days, it was nice to come home, and chill.  One of the first messages I got was that
Amacci was going to have their huge annual winter hair sale.  The sale will run from January 12th until January 20th.  Starting time will be 2 a.m. SLT on Saturday the 12th.
The hair in this poster is Gloria.
Retro is new again, WOW it is so lovely.  I want to search my inventory for just the right "outfit" to wear.  When I want a day at the Spa, I visit Amacci.
It is a one stop shop.  I can find a new makeup/skin, eyes, and even work on my shape easier than plastic surgery! Painless and oh so much fun.
Did you know that there is an Amacci Outlet, where you can find some of the older hairstyles at a lower price?  On the FREE board, there are some very interesting hair styles for both men and women.  If you are  part of the update group, there are often very nice gifts that come your way.


I'm thinking that the Gothic skin behind me will be really cool come October.
Check out what is going on at Amacci right now, the winter sale, with all the hair on sale, AND then come check out this outlet.. BTW my latest hairstyle and  hat is an Amacci gift.  Jewelry is Elemental - Zelda set (Designer Showcase)  Top is  1 Hundred- warm me up ( it comes in a wonderful array of colours, along with matching leggings.  (Sorry it was a bit cool I'm wearing mine under my jeans)  =^_^=
Current shape is Amacci - Hallie
Hair is Emmbla - Amacci
Skin - Amacci - Hazel fair- drama, with Hazel lip Tattoo 10

The sale prices on some of the hair @ the outlet are unbelievably affordable,Amacci has always been a leader in styles, you can't not have a look at what is being offered in the outlet.. I've always wanted Friday in the lighter shades.. I just bought the Light blond pack $39.!!!
Purrrr - hear me roar!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment