Translate

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Count down to a new year


Where am I?
This is a venue that I didn't always get to, but when I did, I always found something to come away with that was different.  Certainly always affordable.  It is only open for a few more days so don't delay get down and have a look at what is being offered.  this is the time of year we want to make a special greeting for friends,  I like both the countdown pose sets offered.  I think you will too.
Emotions has a fat pack (hair) Resolutions, that is very sophisticated and elegant, it includes a non rigged mesh.  Certainly something you might want to look at for that New Year's eve gala event.  Or even a quiet night with that special someone.
If you want long and mysterious, Exile has a style that might catch your fancy.

Glam Affair as always is offering you a face/makeup that will enchant.(Christmas Edition)
This next picture will show you a hair style that is non rigged mesh and one that I find rather appealing.  It can be worn dressed up or casual.  I really good purchase.  From the house of Ploom - Mosch, YOu can see there is a wide variety to choose from.
I personally have a lot of the Ploom hairstyles in my inventory.  I get good value for my dollar.  In fact I couldn't resist the temptation and purchased the Candy package .. can't wait to finish the blog so I can go try it on. =^_^=

Pididdle has a lovely sexy pouty set of lips .. called Countdown to Kisses.  This is how I would like my lips to look in the real world.  Here again for $95 linden you will get 5 wonderful shades for your lips that you can wear 365 days of the year.

DCNY Has some wonderful  A line skirt  being offered. The designer has given you a good selection to choose from, that will be in vogue for your  now and well into summer.  The offering is well thought out.  The prints and colours, versatile. 
The A line is flattering on any figure.  The skirts come in 3 pack 95 L.  You simply can not go wrong.  It is mesh, make sure you try the demo.  This offer is exclusive to My Attic.
The sale will only be on till the 31st.  get down  there and check it out.  If you can subscribe so you know when the next event will take place.

model is wearing -Style by Kira skin, Glitterati by Sapphire heels,  Mayfly eyes, dress RKT
shape by Amacci


Happy shopping... till next time...  kami no megumi



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring My Attic @ The Deck, great descriptions of the wonderful items on offer :)

    thank you again

    xoxSasyxox

    ReplyDelete