Translate

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Flawless - Harvest Cart Sale

With Halloween just days we visited The case of Praying Mary Halloween by MadPea, for the photo shoot.  Feature today our items from the Flawless - Harvest Cart Sale.  Taxi to FLAWLESS
Ok I could have had the blog done sooner, but there were so many tempting treats in the hunt that I made time to chase them down =^_^=.  If you haven't gotten the goodies yet, best get your butt down there soon.
The dress is deliciously divine, true vintage, there are several colours it comes in, I had aimed for the lime green, but this deeper forest green turned out to be a better backdrop for the Fulo jewelry.  The dress is by Orquidea.  This is a designer I think I will want to know more about.  I know there is a huge fan base out there for good vintage.  This dress is one of the $50 specials you will find during the cart sale here at Flawless.  Those fabulous bracelets the model is wearing are both from Fulo and are her $50 offerings.
Shape is from Anna Shapes, Mirella is also on the carts here at Flawless..  the diva shoes are from Lindy....   here at Flawless...
Skin is - Dulce Secrets - Marini - Cognac, Pumpkin
Eyes, Shapes by Kira - Dark Olive 
Hair - Manon with gemstone hair band - Diva 
I have more pumpkins to find, please come and join me...  they are easy to find...  ^^     more pictures on flickr - link on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment