Translate

Friday, October 5, 2012

Another Flawless day

Style by Kira... this is another  skin/makeup up in the LuLu series. This one again is at the SYS project, and will be there till the end of October. I have a fondness for this lip colour and sultry eyeshadow. (LuLu Skin 01H)
Hair - Ploom - Maia - Candy complete with a hud
Dress- Amerlo Manga - Gaby mesh S  - this is an outfit that took me a bit of time to adjust too.  this is what I would wear in RL.  comfortable and practical.  I hate confining my body, therefore, do not wear a bra.  In SL since I don't have the same challenges, I would choose something more form fitting.
The dress won me over, it is sexy, slinky, and the pattern and cut of the gown allows for many different movements.  The avatar shows well from any angle.
This photo shoot was done at Flawless  there is major renovations being done on the sim... the official reopening will be some time mid October.

Structure Your Skin - Project: OCTOBER,    super sale on skins

[AMARELO MANGA] - COLLECTION,

1 comment:

  1. Wow, amazing dress! Brilliant pairing of the makeup with it. Thanks for showing her off that way!

    ReplyDelete