Translate

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Two Moon Gardens

Two Moon Gardens - Botanical Garden Center, Ferndale this is a part of the gardens I'd not visited before.  I felt like I was in a Monet painting. Very romantic, and restful.  I have chosen to wear two different hair styles by Ity hairstyles so that you can see that even though they are basically for the Geisha, they do look fun and give a personal sense of style with a "today" outfit.  The outfit that is just so much fun, is from 1 Hundred  aptly called Breezy.  Breezy Lilac  is in this round of the Designer Showcase.  The darling summer ankle boot I'm wearing is from another DS merchant, Lindy, it is her Court Shoe.  The skin and body, again a DS merchant Stars Fashion.  You will find Marguerite Shape and Skin in this round of the showcase for $99, it includes not only the shape,skin eyes and eyelashes, but a choice of make ups as well.*note, I am not wearing Marguerite, she did not get to me in time for this photo shoot.  Vancouver the Stars product I am wearing is available only on Marketplace.


Your taxi to DESIGNER SHOWCASE



Step outside the box, develop your own style, let the  Designer Showcase
inspire and help you find new looks.
Check previous blog for taxi to Ity for fabulous savings on Geisha hair. 50%
more pictures on flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment