Translate

Sunday, July 8, 2012

I scream 4 Ice cream

The heat wave has me craving ice cream.  Not just any ice cream thank you, I like old fashion ice cream, no preservatives, thick rich and foamy ( when whipped)  CCC - ICE CREAM SHOPPE, Butterfly Kisses  purrs like a cat who has just found and enjoyed a bowl of cream. Yummmmm.  Tongue comes out to lick every last drop.  I dream of ice cream...no one tell me the calories!
4 scoops you got a problem with that!  I could have had 5..This shop is nestled in a very family oriented setting.  Come down and enjoy this shop and the neighbouring ones.  I did leave you some ice cream.
more pictures on flickr...  Dress and shoes are in the DESIGNER SHOWCASE 
now.. Outfit is Ruxy Lace Dress   - shoes - ChoOoZ -Zahara zebra pink
Skin - Modish UrSake Bronze Taste     Eyes-Amacci -Sapphire 2 big
Jewelry -N@N@- Michelle                    Hair- Vive Nine - arbre in Proenza
taxi to DESIGNER SHOWCASE

No comments:

Post a Comment