Translate

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

You look so good

A dear friend, came and went in my life here in SL. I met her when I was with Ivalde's... Nef made this dress and named it after Eileen.  Eileen was a great supporter of my work,  I miss her bubbly energy..  She and her husband spent a lot of time re-enacting history.  I had not known about such events... wherever you are dear, this is for you.

This is one of the loveliest combinations. the skin is Akeruka blanca medium
shape is Twily Sky, eyes Mayfly - New eyes, Liquid light -rainshower, hair is from A&A, Cele #8.... jewelry is Eluzion -earrings,necklace is Bonita jewelry, two silver hearts.   shoes - enkythings  Talyna - cool green


Shot on locationBay of Balfalas, BAY OF BALFALAS
more pictures on flickr
Taxi to DESIGNER SHOWCASE - check out what is left of the showcase, the new  one is going to open up soon.  Last time I saw Aisha, she was busy regrouping... while you are there, don't forget to check out the Summer Lovin cart sale, and find the goodies in the hunt.  Just step outside the door of the Designer Showcase... good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment