Translate

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Pony Training Fields

Ponybound ~ Pony Training Field, Sweet Surrender  Ok dear readers, this blog will take you to one of the most beautiful landscapes I've seen.  Very realistic in the depth and perception of the land.  Because i'm not sure that I understand just what is involved here, I will copy paste the info on the land profile.

Land dedicated to offering ponies a place to train. All stables are welcome!
tags: pony, ponies, ponygirl, ponyboy, stables, submission, submissive, trainer, training, steeples, slalom, show jump, show jump, platformer, showmanship, tack, latex, collar, cuffs

The model and I had a great time.  We were visited by two lovely horses who were happy enough to stand still to be photographed.  You will find pictures on Flickr taken of the views I was treated to.  I felt like I was back in the Rockies (west coast) my sound was off, still I could hear the roaring of the waterfalls, and feel the crisp mountain air on my face.  I could imagine the exhilaration the horses must have as they take to the hills.  Take a mini break and visit, guests are welcome.
model is wearing Java - Nadia Breeze - this outfit can be worn in many ways, on sale now at Designer Showcase for the cost of less than one item..  You can see that it is a lovely outfit that will give you many wonderful outings.  The off the shoulder look is very popular and sexy.
Hair is Love soul,                                    shoes which you cannot see LaRosa CoRa heels.
Shape is Amacci Jennifer,                     Skin - Style by Kira - Serenity 03B opt 2 
Eyes - Redgrave          taxi to DESIGNER SHOWCASE


1 comment:

  1. Well, you know I love my horses and those in the photos are beautiful. Thanks for choosing my skin to go with that gorgeous gown! Always love to see the combos and the locations you come up with! Thanks again! <3

    ReplyDelete