Translate

Friday, June 8, 2012

@ home in Flawless

FLAWLESS ~ SKINS & SHAPES ~ FASHION, Flawless  There are days when I like to stay home.  I live in a pretty wonderful setting, that fact that Flawless is one the trendiest shopping centers on the grid is a plus.  It is so easy to come and spend the day, relaxing and visiting with girlfriends while shopping.  It is like a Chinese buffet, everyone gets a choice of what appeals to their palette. ^^  . I flew over so you can see one of the rock formations that really grabs at me.  I love to sit and mediate just watching the water fall.  
I take you to a lot of places, fun fantastic builds, great whirlwind vacations, Flawless is down home, a place I never tire of.  Yes Designer Showcase is here in Flawless, so yes, my work brought me here, but it is the natural beauty and friendly, welcoming, cooperative nature of the people who work and visit here that makes it home.
You can see I'm still wearing Diamond Avatar skin, Paige fair #5,my shape today is also Diamond Avatar, Paige.  Eyes, Amacci #5  emerald
Hair- Boon PY0902       Stockings - Isabelle Teal - Evie's Closet
Shoes- N-Core - Coquette Platform in Teal
The sexy playful outfit is Eluzion, on sale now at Designer Showcase $50.
It is called Caslyn - Earrings are also from Eluzion -Olyvia
There will be more pictures on Flickr - link upper right
taxi to DESIGNER SHOWCASE
taxi to ELUZION * MainStore, Daytona Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment