Translate

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Girls having fun

I woke up with a tune running through my head, we've all had that happen.  The song keeps playing over and over.  In this instance I knew I wanted to share the song and have a bicycle in my blog.   9 million bicycles in Beijing
Next on the agenda was find a bike.  I remembered one at Diesel Works.
My wonderful friend Bonita came over to try it out with me.
Lucky for us, she was wearing the jewelry she will have in the upcoming Designer Showcase. check out the "boss" earrings and bracelets. Bonita Jewelry.  You gotta know I'll be twisting her pretty arm for my own set.
The earrings I'm wearing today are Eluzion -Caslyn
I'm wearing - Amacci - Lexi tall body, Liane fiar blue 09 skin, sapphire 8 eyes
makeupe Amacci lip nutmeg #2    Hair - MONS - archan blonde - pants are
sYs Atlas -sarouel, top FMB (Fashion Monkey Boutique) vintage black T
Shoes -Aleida-Natalie  croco pumps
Bonita is wearing a dress from Sascha Design and of course her wonderful pieces for the next Designer Showcase
We had a good giggle, no one was hurt in the making of this blog.
taxi to DESIGNER SHOWCASE



No comments:

Post a Comment