Translate

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Can your outfit make your day?

I say yes.  Dress for success and your day starts out in a positive way. I picked out the latest offering in the Designer Showcase from Java, Angelica Cape dress.  The dress can be worn with or without the cape.  I like the cape, to me it gives the outfit a power house look.  The earrings come with the outfit. They show up a lot more without the cape. Wearing them, guides the eye down to your cleavage.  Pictures were taken at Landscapes Unlimited: 3D Environments to surround sim or skybox,
Shape - Amacci, Lexi.  Eyes- Amacci - Fudge #3  
Hair Amacci - Viola  now in the Designer Showcase (value pack $99)
Why choose the back drop I did, because the Java outfit speaks of strength,
I wanted to stand and shout from the mountain top, I am woman, and I am free. =^_^=  When I arrived, I found another enjoying the view, such is life.
Shoes - Enkythings  Yuja II cream  -taxi to Enkythings
Skin - the lovely Step inSide Lisha Designer Showcase edition tan 1 cl
Step inSide is recent to the DS, if you have not yet tried her skins, this is a good time to do so.  They are lovely and fresh, perfect for your outings during the coming months.      more pictures on flickr.  link upper right
taxi to Designer Showcase

No comments:

Post a Comment