Translate

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Blue Moon

Blue Moon, heart  beautiful build, water falls, sculpted trees, blowing leaves, a place to dance with your loved one...when I need some quiet time, a place to recharge, I fly to Blue Moon, Heart. in peace and quiet times,I lay my soul to rest, always when I still my busy mind,serene tranquility is mine. Q
Jewelry is from Elemental, and is on sale now at the DESIGNER SHOWCASE, watercolor bead necklace and earrings are perfect for the hot, muggy summer weather , the design is cool, simple, will wear casual or formal, best of all, the color is refreshing.
Shoes- Enkythings -Yuja II snake blue,  Hair/hat - Pomme d'amour, birds and bees, sunset red        Eyes- Amacci -Sappphire eyes 16 big
Make up - Face Paint - Desire    Skin - Step inSide - Lisha DS medium 2 this too is currently on sale at the Designer Showcase,   Shape - Style by Kira - Serenity
Now what you have all been waiting for... the outfit... this snappy summer casual is  Heartbreaker, from Sassy -also currently on sale in the Designer Showcase -----------------more pictures on flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment