Translate

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

New @ Designer Showcase

Little Italy was the perfect backdrop for the photo shoot.  This sweet little house is cosy, with an interior that is set up so that you feel like you are in a bigger  space  (more pictures on flickr)

INSIDE
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/42973?id=42973

We are featuring the POM Eden outfit, I really loved the look of this outfit, and decided that I would keep it pretty much the way the merchant packaged it.  The sandals are really "boss".  You get everything you see shoes, pants, top and jacket. There is an avatar provided, but I am not using it.  The makeup dramatic emerald is also with the outfit.  This  is really a good buy. 99L
Earrings are from Eluzion.  Hair is Emita from Amacci. (fave pack 99L)  Outfit from POM and the Amacci hair are in this round of the Designer Showcase
Shape- Amacci-Lexi       Skin - KRB Desta - Oh Yeah       Eyes- Redgrave-sage
taxi to DESIGNER SHOWCASE
NB* Translation feature has been added to my blog to assist you .  See upper left.  Thank you for visiting with me and sharing my adventures.



No comments:

Post a Comment