Translate

Sunday, April 8, 2012

You made me love you

You made me love you, I didn't want to do it... sigh... sometimes the face that looks back at me has a personality of her own.  the eyes Mayfly, September gold are simply awesome.  Skin - Modish -Kawai skin Tan, the mouth is delicious. Shape -Style by Kira  has become one of my favourite, I've been wearing her a lot.  Hair is # FNQ123 booN
Jewely Crystal line - Vine set
Outfit - Saris Creations - what a perfect little number for the spring summer season. At first I wasn't sure how it would look, the colour is a soft gray/brown.
Two very different tones.  The back of the vest is a delightfully rich brocade with a rich golden thread design.  The designer has added a little belt with a silver buckle.  It works, in fact it is a fabulous little detail that pulls the look in the back together very well.  The gold in the vest, determined the colour choice of jewelry, but, you see how well the little silver buckle goes with the gold.. Silver jewelry is an option.
This is an outfit where you will get your value for the lindens you spend.  The skirt can we worn with a variety of tops, and the vest.. well it is a gem.  You can wear this with jeans,slacks, shorts, it will dress up anything you team it with. The outfit is called Mousse and is on sale now at Designer Showcase
more pictures on flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment