Translate

Monday, April 16, 2012

When Worlds Collide

In my search for the ever elusive shape, I found myself in City of Tiny's Haven    more pictures on flickr
Not a place I would likely have found on my own.  While I explored, I found myself with company, an adorable grumpy old ferret and a funky black cat.  There is also a very interesting motorcycle shop there. I like motorcycles, before I could ask about them, my companions disappeared.  Will have to go back another time.                                                                                    
Shape - Twily - Alora
Skin - Style by Kira - Stefani 01B-EC
Amacci - Insight - winter big Image
Hair - Aleida - Wippy Blond
Boots - Loords of London
Outfit- Jazmyn Design - Muted Tones
Jewelry - Elemental - Oracle earrings/necklace


No comments:

Post a Comment