Translate

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

small package GREAT personality

Do you remember the young singing sensation Brenda Lee?  Her song Balling the Jack had me toe tapping and dancing while her rendition of I'm Sorry had me swaying eyes closed trying to sing along with her and feeling the anguish that she was projecting. Why this trip down memory lane, I guess it is the avatar/skin and outfit that I wore to do this blog.
The Designer Showcase I've discovered has a wide range of talent amongst  the merchants who come together each round to bring you the best showcase possible.  Each merchants tries to bring something different to the table with each round they go into.
The Designer Showcase allows the fashionista/diva in you to dress up, dress down, role play, or simply chill.  Today's outfit is from 1 Hundred.  I knew I was going to do it, I just had to figure out how I wanted to do it because the little number shouted out to me, it reminded me of something.
The pieces came together.  I loved the results.  Taking the pictures last night in the park like grounds of the Flawless sim, I found myself looking at the model with a touch of nostalgia.  Small, short, doesn't mean you are lacking in fact the character in this AV says "I'm me! here I am! loud and clear.

Outfit - 1 Hundred -Babe Bodysuit      Necklace - Eugenie choker - Fulo
Shoes - Lindy -Terri CC                      Earrings - Crystal Line, Ramona
Hair - Amacci - Paula, black coal tipped         AO - Amacci Posh

Avatar - Ciara :: TC:: (Tila Frog)  TC -Tila Frog AV shop
Skin _ Nvious- Izzy M3  (DS  merchant)
Eyes' Poetic - autumn moon (m) bright Poetic Eyes
bracelets - Mayfly


This little outfit rocks, the designer married virgin white and passion red, then put them together in package that shouts "I'm here Baby!"  cute little cap sleeves, suggestive neckline, that contrast the waist that draws the eyes down the body, and then POW the hemline of the short bottom barely covers the treasure within. ^^      Come and get it, it is in the DS now!
                                       Designer Showcase

No comments:

Post a Comment