Translate

Monday, April 9, 2012

Mother of the Bride?

Me, rebellious, naughty, I think not.  I said I'd go to the wedding, and I'll go, the little wench getting married, thought I was trying to ruin her spring wedding. Goodness I have no idea why.  I sought out the best dress maker, took out my pearls, shined my shoes, even had my hair styled. I got my nails done.  And i didn't smack her when she took away my cigarette holder and cigarette.
This lovely lace dress is from Bubbles Design. it comes complete with the wonderful little hat, necklace and cigarette holder with cigarette.  My silliness aside, it is perfect for the wedding season that is coming up, whether as a guest, member of the wedding party, or even the bride herself. I particularly liked the floral on the front of the skirt.  It lends a glamour to an already formal dress.  The colour an off white, very much like a pastel ecru allows the dress to be worn almost any season depending on how you accessorize.  The lovely Mirna dress is currently on sale at Designer Showcase

Location of all the drama The Wedding Chapel  a lovely location for anyone planning a wedding in SL.  Shoes -G. Field - Knot Wedge Sandal, Bronze 
Shape- Style by Kira,        Skin - MC Trixie Skin NCL Shimmer Pout gloss
Eyes- Mayfly Deep Sky -Glacial River       Hair -Dura girl *27 Platinum
AO- Amacci - Ladylike        Nails -MoonDancer Boutique @ DS now
more pictures on flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment