Translate

Friday, April 27, 2012

Charleston anyone

Ok a bit before my time, but  do remember the old movies, and the dancing.  I was hooked on the musicals, I grew up in a house where music was the order of the day.  Today I ventured over to The Vault - Vintage Jazz Club 1920-1930 and up  I got there before the evening got started.  Music starts at 6 pm and goes on till midnight SL time. (Friday night)  Reliving the music of another era, is a delightful way to spend an evening and meet new friends.
"The Vault -Art Deco/Noir club - streaming vintage music, ragtime, jazz, swing dancing and big band." sounds good to me.
There is something to be said about having contact with your partner while dancing.
Shape and Skin - WOW Barbie
Eyes - Amacco  Fudge 19
Hair - Curio - Betty Boo black
shoes TDR 2 pumps - plum
Pearls - Aurora Borealis -     Earrings - Eluzion   
Hat - Lady Elaina cocktail  hat -hats and accessories by Reghan
dress- Ivalde  Elsa magenta sequin 1960
I've been in touch with some of the merchants from the Designer Showcase
the great anticipation!!!! What is going to be in the next round?  Only a few more days.  Meanwhile, remember checkout what is there now, did you miss anything? Here is your limo - Designer Showcase
=^_^=

No comments:

Post a Comment