Translate

Thursday, March 8, 2012

styling legendaire - encore et encore

y-a-t-il des celebrites pour qui vous aimeriez creer un vetement?  English translation - Is there a celebrity you would like to create an outfit for?  My answer, NO, but there was an outfit I wanted to create a celebrity look for.
The outfit is from the Designer Showcase, NAOKO by Bubble's Design.  It didn't jump out at me, but it did get my attention. I had to look at it a few time before I said, OK... I want this outfit.


It wasn't an outfit that I could put on and say "et voila".. I spent many hours with it on, doing make up changes, hair changes.  It is comfortable and stylish at the same time.  Easy to wear, but I wanted that certain continental Chic look.  "invetiablement Chic"  Each model I tried had her own style, and non clicked with me till Mkui Muykerji's super model III popped out at me.


Wearing Ginger pale freckles Mia Snow skin with a very coral lip colour, this model stood out.  She wore Vanity Hair's Backstage (coral) a very sharp haute style, and suddenly I could see it happening. Eyes, February Tan eyes (Star) (DS merchant)


Shoes are from G. Field, this is the link  to their main shop.
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/YABU/178/116/24


Designer Showcase
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Flawless/109/203/27

Vanity Hair
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Waterton%20Way/188/136/795

Till next time                  ** see flickr for more info
=^_^=
aloToi



No comments:

Post a Comment