Translate

Monday, March 5, 2012

smouldering passions

Smouldering passions under a tropical sky. The outfit Mariella by Danielle shouted out to me when I was walking by.  The marriage of the solid colour bodice with the pattern texture of the skirt come together like a tropical landscape, it is lush and beautiful. In it I feel desirable. 
Hair is the MONS group gift.
Shape - Style by Kira - Envy
Skin - LuLu 010 Artic blue
Eyes- spotted 6 Super real light grey 2C
Jewelry -PurpleMoon - Margo
This dress is well worth the Lindens asked for it.  You can wear it to many many summer functions, whether it be dress up or a stroll along the beach under romantic skies.  It is showcased here with a blonde model, however, it will compliment brunettes just as well.
Styles by Danielle - taxi-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Four/72/35/22


Style by Kira - Taxi http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Flawless/97/66/30


Till next Time                            *** more pictures on Flickr
=^_^=
aloToi

2 comments:

  1. OMG, I have never seen my Envy Shape with my Lulu skin. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this look! Thank you for this entry! I think I might have to play a bit with my own things to make some fun new pictures! You are full of awesomeness! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL you make me smile... u r so cute!! she is beautiful isn't she...

    ReplyDelete