Translate

Monday, March 26, 2012

Sassy in bloom

Let me begin by giving you the LM for the wonderful location of the shoot.
From the moment I laid eyes on this dress, I knew I wanted it for myself. It was poetry in motion, the delicate flowers, the drape of the skirt.. Wow.  Even in the store hanging there on a  hanger it was beautiful. Lets hope that this style will come to the Designer Showcase sometime soon, meanwhile you can find it at
the Sassy mainstore. Sassy! -----  painted on canvas
The dress comes with script sizing options.  I preferred to stylize mine, 
you can adjust the layer across the bustline, remove it if you want, and the skirt adjusts.  Perfect to wear with any of your "looks"
Hair - Secret - Yuki (Borealis)
Shape - Blah - Formosa Shape, Curvy
Skin - Style by Kira - Kohia
Shoes - Fay Rhodes

No comments:

Post a Comment