Translate

Friday, March 9, 2012

Renewing a friendship

Over the years in SL I've met a lot of creative people, some have remained in my life, others not.  One lovely person I knew, I lost touch with, and now like a breath of fresh air, I've rediscovered her huge talent.  Donna Flora is her name brand, I spent the morning visiting her main shop and the one in " old Hollywood"




There is a lot to be said about the fashions of yesterday, I am particularly fond of the use of colours and textures.  Donna Flora's main store is a place that you need time to explore,  There is a lot to see, and her creations expand like a fan to interest and tempt the discerning shopper.  From retro to modern she covers it all.  From casual to ballroom, you'll find it in her shop.


e s s e n c i a l
Donna Flora

Till next time                                          **see flickr for more  pics
=^_^=
aloToi

No comments:

Post a Comment