Translate

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Kiss me quick I'm flawless


Cherry Blossom time ... ah the sweet smells of spring. I've had my hair done, my face is flawless in its beauty (LOL) no flies on me this morning... my body is beautiful, I'm wearing an outfit I love, my shoes show off my legs.. come on, quick, kiss me...  I'm high, high, high on the delight of being an avatar in SL.  When we look good, we feel good, when we feel good, guess what, everyone around us benefits
Today i feel like I can conquer the world.  Look out  world, here I come.
Aren't the lips desirable, I'm sure by the end of the day I'll have tried to lick all the chocolate (what I picture as chocolate) lines away.  The eye shadow is just right for an early morning outing, mid afternoon rendez vous, or after dinner cocktail. the eye brows are not overdone, today there is a trend to a heavier eyebrow, however, I prefer the delicate balance shown here.
Eyes - Serious Dark Brown  - Shapes by Kira
Skin - Abigail (fantasy) 01A -Style by Kira
Shape - Julia AV shape CM   -Style by Kira
Hair - A&A Whitney, dark chestnut
Outfit - Sassy! - Rockin' dress 
Shoes- Magnifico Exclusive - Chiave  currently in Designer Showcase
more on flickr (link upper right corner of this window)
Designer Showcase  (DS)
DS merchant - Sassy! - Sassy!
DS  merchant - Style by Kira -Style by Kira, main store



No comments:

Post a Comment