Translate

Thursday, March 15, 2012

I'm just TOO sexy,

With the lyrics to the song playing loudly in my head, I started to dress.  I look so good even I'm impressed.  Pictures don't often tell you just how great a dress can be.  This one has me wanting to dance.  The chocolate pearls make me feel loved  Pearls can do that to a girl.The shoes come with their own ao with a sexy walk, this means that when you don't want all that other script, you still walk like you are on the runway.  It is a nice feature to have.



Hair - Amacci Sibylla, colour almond.
Dress - Ashli Designs - Rebekah (bangles included with the outfit)
Shoes -Magnifico Miggins -  Chiave - heels pink
Necklace and earrings - Aurora Borealais>  pearls, chocolate
Shape - Twily - (sky)
Eyes - NBGG - Bonita ice eyes
Skin-Diamond Avatar - Bree fair make up 5
All highlighted items are currently in the Designer Showcase



Till next time
=^_^=
aloToi

No comments:

Post a Comment