Translate

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Poetry in Motion - (Aleida)

When I got to the store and saw the outfit, it was a no brainer, I love this kind of outfit, it is comfortable to wear, yet so stylish I will feel at home anywhere I go.  AND I know when I walk into a room heads will turn because of the designer's talent with the pattern.  When you wear this outfit, the top moves with you in such a way that it is mesmerizing.  The pattern and colours are psychedelic & hypnotic.  Kudos to Aleida Rhodes on her creative inspiration for this outfit.  the pullover is available in a choice of colours, however the red is on sale right now for hearts and flowers month. 

Shoe are from Fay Rhodes, they were so comfortable I haven't taken them off yet.

Hair is A&A Bella - dark honey, when I was in the shop this was featured @ a sale price.

Skin/makeup - Afrodite 2G-A4-M2 from Unique megastore

Eyes - MayFly, really if you don't know this store, it is time to get acquainted.

Till next time
=^_^=
aloToi

No comments:

Post a Comment