Translate

Friday, February 17, 2012

Lemania Indigo's Brazilia

I saw the dress, I wanted the dress, I bought the dress.. we've all been there, we love the dress, we get it home come to wear it and realize that something is missing.  In this instance it was hair.  Lemania packed shoes with this dress, so I had the shoes, AND wonderful black silk stockings with the chic line down the back of the leg.
Shape -Twily's Alora, used Twily's eyebrows.      
Skin - Nvious, Keisha Fantasy M1 (it was the lip colour that sold me on this skin)
Eyes - Poetic - Moon - autumn )m) bright                              Face light - Amacci -strong light
the dress itself is a wonderful pattern of darks and orange vibrant colours in warm shades of yellows/golds and orange.  Brazilia is above the knee in length giving the legs a nice long sexy look.

My search for hair took me to a lot of places.  For me I like flexi hair, and if I need to I will just keep on looking.  In my search I did find a location with lots of freebies, thought you night like to check it out, it is a Hair mall, so a  lot of good designers in one location.  The hair I found and love, comes in two styles the one I am wearing and a longer version with an attachment, is from Tribal Soul Designs.  following is the SLurl to the HAIR ONLY place.
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/HAIR%20ONLY/132/131/23


Time now to review the spoils of last night's shopping.
Till next time
=^_^=
aloToi


No comments:

Post a Comment