Translate

Thursday, February 16, 2012

change the shoes, change the woman

How many shoes can one gal have, from what I've learned in my lifetime so far... we can never have enough shoes...  This morning I discovered another shoe shop.. Mintxu Denimore designer of the L3S label, this is the  SLurl..         http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Opium%20LAD/70/170/22.  (Opium LAD)  Prices are very reasonable... when I get back home I'll be trying them out, see how they come out of the box =^_^= feel and look on the foot.
This is my first time in this shop, so I have more looking around to do.  Actually won an outfit on a lucky chair, haven't checked it out yet either.  Note this is a shop with a lot of  lucky chairs.
Having a more leisurely look around the shop, I can see that my post today will likely show two looks, you will see that my approach started out rather conservatively...

Shape - Stiletto Moody - Beauty shape V09              Skin - Style by Kira - Abigail Fantasy 01A
Eyes - Amacci - Grey/brown            Hair - Amacci- lily, mocha,           Face light - Amacci - warm 
Shoes - by Fay Rhodes - Nora         Top - GB highneck sweater c/w necklace (Takuya Jinn)
Jeans - Mia Snow's Tuesday jeans.             Earrings Aurora Borealis -Cartier Deco, silver

**note that the trip to Opium changed me from haute couture, to la sex kitten.
The only change to the outfit on the right is the footwear... new boots, the top came with the boots.
Package is called Hojas Suaves, by Mintxu Denimore (L3S Opium)  the top of course, and the  hair.     Hair in second outfit is Amacci - Michelle - butterscotch.  Oh and I changed the face light to Amacci strong to better capture the highlights in the face/hair for the photos.
but of course, I purchased another pair of shoes... you'll get to see them another time =^_^=
Till next time
=^_^=
aloToi                                                 ** see other pictures on Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment