Translate

Monday, February 20, 2012

Amacci woman

Remember that expression "never judge a book by its cover".  Readers, Amacci is a name we know, we've come to expect quality and if we are customers, we've enjoyed good selection and excellent customer service.
I was very interested in the Festival of Sin and that Amacci was going to be there.  I braved the lag and attended the fair.  My reaction WOW!  Several of my favourite designers are there.
Amacci has a wonderful shop, I decided to use what is featured there, along with a few other items to show you the versatility of Amacci.
I had a lot of fun finding the "sex kitten" outfit, I realized in the aging process I've gotten a tad stuffy in my personal choices. So I did some shopping =^_^=.. I went for red latex... hey, its my fantasy, the outfit is super "boss"  $120 from Sakide  (bought at the Festival of Sin)  it is actually called Rubbing Latex lingerie,
sounds naughty yes (^_^)
The ball gown, was easy I had it in my inventory. L.D. Jodie, golden (Lillou Merlin Design)

skin - Amacci - Liane (Puder) -04 Candy
shape -Amacci - Lexie -tall - brow 3
make up - Amacci - lip tattoo 10
eyes - Amacci - brown green with sparkle
face light - Amacci soft face light  NB I use the light when doing photography
outfit - LD Jodie
shoes - enkythings baba yago sharya
Hair - Amacci - tattoo base with hair>   PAZ  white and Pythia Swedish blonde

Hair - base is combination mahogany and lite copper
           hair is Bloom, again I combined mahogany and Lite copper
Changed - lip tattoo to # 5 Amacci (Liane Puder)
and added makeup Face Paint - Barbie 6
Shoes - Enkythings Yuja II black
Taxi over to Festival of Sin
SL url http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Diablo/138/119/72
Script count under 60 or you don't get in. AND you must be age confirmed
Till next time
=^_^=
aloToi                                           more pictures on Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment