Translate

Monday, January 30, 2012

ready for hearts and flower month?

Fate gave me a wonderful present the other day, in the form of lovely Holly GoLightly.  Thanks to her suggestions and help I have found some wonderful new shops.  I can't wait to get back to explore them.

Meanwhile..I'd been working on showing the delightful Betsy sailor suit by Neferia Abel.  I've shown it two ways, one on its own, and in the 2nd photo I've topped it with a sweater from Ricielli.  Both of these items are very well priced and perfect for putting together your valentine outfits for February.

Both outfits were under $100.  The sweater is in the lower level near the dressing room area (Ricielli)


2nd Ivalde outfit to catch my eye last week was the  Peggy dress.. here I've shown it with a pair of  Phara Acacia Oxford II Grape shoes (Ricielli)

Till next time, happy shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment